/* */

Saturday 8 May 2010

toxicboy geometry

cell title

initial model
Image of the Toxic boy geometry expertly modelled by Dave handed over to me for rigging. As you can see the outliner will need a hell of a lot of cleaning and tidying to get it ready for rigging. Ultimately the goal here is to reduce it all down to one group with diffrent offshoots to contain the different components. a lot of what you can see here is nCloth so will not require skinning. This will be placed on its own layer and hidden.       
clean outliner
I've pick walked through the outliner and deleted the dirty and unused nodes and geometry that is surplus to the scene. I've also renamed all the assets so they can all be grouped appropriately ready for rigging.        
clean layers   
I've also cleaned up the layers so the geometry is separated into three areas: 1)Mask, 2) Clothes, 3) Body Geometry. Now I can toggle the visibility on and off (for the majority of this I will be focussing on the body geo.


<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>

No comments:

Post a Comment